• Oversee and supervise all aspects of maintenance and housekeeping on the entire nursing home facility to ensure safe and efficient program.
• Direct and oversee major projects for remodeling or improving the buildings and grounds.
• Instruct and monitor staff in general maintenance and housekeeping tasks
• Responsible for the purchase of supplies for maintenance and housekeeping, and oversight of contracted services.
• Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
• Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
• Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of facility.
• Must possess standard mechanical skills and be proficient in boiler, plant, and HVAC maintenance and controls.
• Must have both Housekeeping and Maintenance hands-on and management experience
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Project Management.
• This position supervises various contracting crews, including parking attendants, janitors and building maintenance personnel.
• Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and shop environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.